Full Stack Developer
As a full stack developer you will be the main person responsible for technical development and you will be writing code that powers our online projects. Using creativity and technical knowledge you will plan, build, deploy and maintain websites and web applications for our clients and our own online activities. You'll be expected to keep abreast of industry developments and be proactive in sharing knowledge that can benefit the team.
- Build dynamic, responsive WordPress-based websites and web applications that work efficiently in a range of browsers and devices and satisfy usability, accessibility and SEO requirements.
- Maintain and enhance existing WordPress-based websites by working with custom themes and plugins at a code level.
- Maintain and enhance existing custom PHP applications and custom websites.
- Manage off-site and remote IT contractors that may be engaged from time to time to assist with project workload.
- Build, customise and deploy Shopify eCommerce sites.
- Work with other team members to ensure that in-house coding frameworks and documentation are maintained and kept up-to-date.
- Manage domain registration and hosting setup configuration and maintenance.
- Deployment of sites and web - based projects on servers either as virtual environments, cloud solutions or as client requirements dictate.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of either AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS or similar
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Experience of working to tight deadlines in collaboration with designers and other professionals.
- Genuine enthusiasm for the industry and an appetite for learning new skills.
- A team-oriented personality with collaborative approach to work.
We are accepting applications from international candidates. Salary commensurate with experience. We will arrange a work permit if necessary and can assist with relocation.