Mangion & Lightfoot is an award-winning digital agency with proven expertise in brand design, web development, digital and traditional media. We create identities, products, web solutions, sign systems and graphic communication. At the heart of what we do is a belief in the power of simplicity. We seek to reduce complexity through question and analysis and resolve each task with clarity. The team always strives for creativity and authenticity.
The role is a junior designer/production assistant and as a Graphic Designer you are responsible for look & feel exploration, conceptual and visual development, and final execution of design direction as provided by senior members of the design team. You will assist in asset creation and presentation preparation. There’s plenty of room for creative expression and career development.
Essential Job Functions
- Create and maintain design materials, in a timely and accurate manner, in accordance with the creative briefs set by the directors
- Design for print media including print advertising, packaging, brochures and collateral, as well as any other print requirements that arise from time to time
- Handle the design of digital content to be used on social media, blogs, or for online advertising.
- Catalog and file all materials in a logical and easily accessible manner; ensure they are up to date.
- Complete all tasks within expected deadlines and perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Keep accurate time records of work done, using the office management system.
Essential Job Requirements
- Experience of working to tight deadlines in collaboration with designers and other professionals.
- Genuine enthusiasm for the industry and an appetite for learning new skills.
- A team-oriented personality with collaborative approach to work.
- Have a Degree or Diploma in a relevant subject
- Have a creative eye and excellent design and communication skills
- Passionate about design and have an interest in emerging technologies
- Able to function independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in team environment on multiple projects
- Be motivated, efficient, precise, accountable and passionate
- Good understanding of the underlying graphic design principles
- Proficient in design applications: Adobe CC, for web and print